Friday, March 11, 2011

Exercise Those Choppers!


Idunno if anyone remembers this, but this used to always play during Saturday morning cartoons back in NY when I was a kid. I remember that one with the reading cat also, Captain OG Readmore. Haha. This popped into my head the other morning at work eating breakfast and I haven't been able to get it out of my damn head since!
This is an interesting commercial. I mentioned in an earlier blog that I felt like my jaw muscles have no doubt atrophied after years of only working them out with softer "dumbbell" foods and not doing any tough weight training on meats and nuts and apples and things out of fear of breaking teeth and also cuz I was vegan for nearly 11 years. I wonder if when I have teeth again I will be able to fully work out my "choppers," if I will gain like, definition and have an entirely different looking "chiseled" jaw? Hahahaa. We'll see, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment