Sunday, February 20, 2011

Paypal Fundrazr Facebook Application

 The link below is the fund-raising page I created on February 6th, 2011. If you cut and paste this link, anyone from any computer regardless of having a facebook account or not can read a bit of my story and donate to me directly via a credit or debit card through a secure Paypal format. All proceeds are transferred to my account at the Mesa Dental University and will help pay for my treatments over the next several months, which are approximately $30,000. Sometime in the next few months I hope to create an assortment of gifts in the form of thank you cards, art prints, tshirts, etc that will be mailed to all donors of different levels as a small show of my immense gratitude for all of your support. Thank you!

http://bit.ly/eIH5hv

No comments:

Post a Comment