Saturday, February 19, 2011

FYI

This blog will not all be chronological. It will begin with a collection of various writings, backtracking a bit and no doubt adding different kinds of documentation as I acquire or create it, different ideas and thoughts and epiphanies as they unfold.
Before you read any further, I should mention, that the next entry I am going to post I wrote mostly in a 4 hour sitting trying to get "my story" out for the first time ever in my life, but the more I wrote, the longer it seemed to get. I was hoping to capture everything in a small enough format that I could somehow feel comfortable to share it with 20 or so close friends via facebook in December 2010, but I was never happy with it. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but it felt like a very overwhelming way to first share such a thing with the world, so I never posted it for the public until this morning, February 19th, 2011 to all of my facebook friends. Instead, I first rewrote a kind of awkward different attempt to reach out to everyone, which I posted instead, which was the first that many of my friends and acquaintances and peers in the community had ever heard of this part of me. I will share these two entries next.

No comments:

Post a Comment