Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Progress

It's probably far less obvious to you all, looking at my close-up pictures of a few isolated teeth here and there throughout the past several months, and what I'm about to post is still by no means a flattering smiling picture by any means, but I wanted to finally update my old iconic shot with one I took a few days ago, hoping to show the changes at least a little.

So for those of you who may have just stumbled upon this page for the first time, here are some pictures I took of myself this past October on the bike tour after tooth #7 broke in half:



This one and the next were taken on January 26th, 2011 after my full mouth debridement on my 3rd Appointment.
This one Rakhee took during that same appointment.

And this one I took a few days ago, after that gross debridement, 13 extractions, 7 fillings, a root canal and the beginning of a crown 4 1/2 months later, not that you can probably really tell!  I will try to get a better picture really soon.

Thanks for being grossed out with me! Now go brush and floss your teeth already!

No comments:

Post a Comment